Volvo Repair in Salem, OR
Why Choose Trinity’s Quality Auto Care for Volvo Repairs?
Volvo cars are renowned globally for being stylish, safe and comfortable to drive. They are popular among families who need a vehicle offering unmatched safety and durability, while equipped with plenty of features. As durable as Volvos are, they also require regular maintenance and repairs.
Over time, your Volvo parts and components will begin to wear out. This can result in various issues, such as startup delays, high fuel consumption, low performance and poor ride quality. To ensure these matter don’t get worse, schedule a Volvo repair appointment with Trinity’s Quality Auto Care.
Volvo Repairs and Service We Offer Include
- Braking System Repairs (including Drum, Disc, Electronic)
- Fluid Exchanges (radiator coolant, transmission, brake oil)
- Transmission Repairs (automatic, semi-automatic, manual, CVT)
- Engine Repairs on all types of Volvo Vehicles
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- Steering System Repairs
- Suspension Repairs
Mechanics Devoted to Performing Dependable Repairs on Your Volvo
With our experienced and professional team of ASE-Certified technicians, Trinity’s Quality Auto Care is your best alternative to Volvo dealerships.
We will first conduct a thorough diagnosis of your Volvo, to highlight any existing or potential issues. This diagnosis involves a multi-point inspection process of 142 individual items, plus a computerized scan that provides a detailed overview of what parts need repairing or replacement. We may even perform a road test to accurately provide certain recommendations.
Once the inspection is complete and the diagnostics report is finalized, one of our service advisors will go over the details with you. When you approve the recommendations, we will begin the Volvo repair process.
The Trinity’s Quality Auto Care Advantage
- Experienced shop for repairing all types of vehicles
- Free loaner car for major engine repairing
- Our brand is family owned and operated
- All of our technicians are ASE-Certified
- Reliable replacement of any vehicle part
- Cutting-edge diagnostic technology
- Electrical system troubleshooting experts
When you need Volvo repairs, don’t hesitate to visit Trinity’s Quality Auto Care. Customer satisfaction is our main goal.
Quality Volvo Repairs at an Affordable Rate
The Right Volvo Repair is Waiting for You
- ASE technicians, including L-1 owner
- GM Certified
- Financing Available
- Latest and greatest technology employed
- Family-owned business: you’re not just a customer
- More personable than dealerships— and less expensive!
- 2-year/ 24,000 warranty on all repairs
- 24-hour towing service
- financing plans available
- shop wifi and complimentary customer shuttle
Schedule Your Volvo Repair and Service Now
Call now and schedule your appointment for Volvo Repair and service. You’ll work with a team of expert technicians who are dedicated to service and quality. We have proudly served the Salem Area since 2010, and we would love to serve you too!
I can’t even begin to tell you how happy we are with the service we received at Trinity’s Quality Auto Care. Our car has been in and out of the shop for over a year, never getting the issues fully resolved. When our car broke down, we were able to get right in and our car was fixed in less than 24 hours. My husband and I share one car, so getting our car fixed quickly, and right the first time, priceless!!! Thank you so much!!Lues M.
We believe car repair should be an easy and hassle-free experience so give us a call at 503-585-8722 and schedule your appointment today.