Toyota Repair in Salem, OR
Why Choose Trinity’s Quality Auto Care for Toyota Repair?
When you drive a Toyota car, truck or SUV, you know you’re behind the wheel of a high-quality automobile. Indeed, Toyota is one of the leading brands in the market today, having grown tremendously since its inception.
However, even though Toyota ensures its vehicles are as durable and reliable as possible, they do require regular maintenance and routine Toyota repairs. When this time comes, schedule a Toyota repair appointment with Trinity’s Quality Auto Care.
Repairs/Services We Offer Include
- Braking System Repairs (including Drum, Disc, Electronic)
- Fluid Exchanges (radiator coolant, transmission, brake oil)
- Transmission Repairs (automatic, semi-automatic, manual, CVT)
- Engine Repairs (Turbo, 2Jz, BDA, AVCS, VVTL-I)
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- Steering System Repairs
- Suspension Repairs
All Toyota Repairs Performed Under One Roof
Trinity’s Quality Auto Care is famed for its outstanding customer service. This can be owed to our exceptional staff of ASE-Certified technicians who are devoted to performing all types of Toyota repairs. From regular maintenance tasks to major repairs, we’ll handle everything for you, from a Tundra to a Camry to a Supra.
Thorough Inspection Process for Highlighting Toyota Repair Issues
When you come to Trinity’s Quality Auto Care, we will perform a multi-point inspection process that involves checking 142 individual items, parts and components. Using state-of-the-art equipment, we will initiate a computerized scan. This highlights all necessary Toyota repairs, along with potential issues that may arise.
Accurate Recommendations for the Repairs Needed
After the inspection process is complete and our service advisors receive the diagnostics report, they will go over the details with you. Feel free to ask any questions about the Toyota repair process. We won’t start the work until you approve it.
The Trinity’s Quality Auto Care Advantage
- Experienced shop for repairing all types of vehicles
- Free loaner car for major engine repairing
- Our brand is family owned and operated
- All of our technicians are ASE-Certified
- Reliable replacement of any vehicle part
- Cutting-edge diagnostic technology
- Electrical system troubleshooting experts
When your Toyota needs repair, be it engine, suspension, transmission or more, don’t hesitate to visit Trinity’s Quality Auto Care.
Quality Toyota Repairs at an Affordable Rate
The Right Toyota Repair is Waiting for You
- ASE technicians, including L-1 owner
- GM Certified
- Financing Available
- Latest and greatest technology employed
- Family-owned business: you’re not just a customer
- More personable than dealerships— and less expensive!
- 2-year/ 24,000 warranty on all repairs
- 24-hour towing service
- financing plans available
- shop wifi and complimentary customer shuttle
Schedule Your Toyota Repair and Service Now
Call now and schedule your appointment for Toyota Repair and service. You’ll work with a team of expert technicians who are dedicated to service and quality. We have proudly served the Salem Area since 2010, and we would love to serve you too!
I can’t even begin to tell you how happy we are with the service we received at Trinity’s Quality Auto Care. Our car has been in and out of the shop for over a year, never getting the issues fully resolved. When our car broke down, we were able to get right in and our car was fixed in less than 24 hours. My husband and I share one car, so getting our car fixed quickly, and right the first time, priceless!!! Thank you so much!!Lues M.
We believe car repair should be an easy and hassle-free experience so give us a call at 503-585-8722 and schedule your appointment today.