Mercedes-Benz Service in Salem, OR
Why Choose Trinity’s Quality Auto Care for Mercedes-Benz Service?
As an established name in the luxury car industry, purchasing a Mercedes-Benz is considered an investment in the future. Unlike other brands, a Mercedes-Benz vehicle does not depreciate in value quickly, which means you save in the long run.
However, there is a catch to buying a Mercedes too. If you don’t take good care of it and ignore the factory-recommended maintenance, chances are your Benz may lose its value. To prevent this from happening, it is imperative you take your Mercedes for regular checkups, inspections and service.
There’s no one better for the job than Trinity’s Quality Auto Care an ideal Mercedes dealership alternative that offers quality Mercedes service at inexpensive prices.
Mercedes Repairs and Service We Offer Include:
- Tire and Wheel Alignment Services
- Engine Repairs (including BlueTEC)
- Fluid Exchanges and Replacements
- Alternator and Battery Replacement
- Factory-Recommended Maintenance
- Drivetrain and Transmission Diagnosis
- Complete Mercedes Inspections
- Mercedes Engine Tune-Up
- Electrical System Diagnosis
All Your Mercedes Service Requirements Under One Roof
Is your Mercedes having issues? If so, then Trinity’s Quality Auto Care has you covered. Our ASE-Certified mechanics are trained to diagnose and repair any and all issues with your Mercedes vehicle and are also well-versed with the entire model line.
We provide accurate recommendations regarding any Mercedes problems, after a complete Mercedes evaluation. This includes inspections, a computerized scan and a road test. The results highlight the precise issues with your Mercedes-Benz.
We also provide you with price quotes for your overall Mercedes service and repair needs, along with part replacements. If you agree with our recommendations, we will get to work on your Mercedes vehicle. Plus, if we find any part to be broken or damaged, we will immediately replace it with a newer and genuine OEM part, pending your approval.
The Trinity’s Quality Auto Care Advantage
- Experienced shop for repairing all types of vehicles
- Free loaner car for major engine repairing
- Our brand is family owned and operated
- All of our technicians are ASE-Certified
- Reliable replacement of any vehicle part
- Cutting-edge diagnostic technology
- Electrical system troubleshooting experts