Ford Repair in Salem, OR
Why Choose Trinity’s Quality Auto Care for Ford Repairs?
For the past century, Ford has stood as a symbol of pride and tradition in the United States. Ford’s high-quality vehicles deliver amazing performance and safety, for reasonable prices. The Ford Motor Company is one of the largest automobile manufacturers in the world, manufacturing a full line of sedans, coupes, trucks and SUVs.
Do you own a Ford vehicle? If so, you probably know the importance of getting Ford repairs and service regularly. If you are looking for the perfect Ford repair shop, look no further than Trinity’s Quality Auto Care – your number one alternative to Ford dealerships.
Ford Repairs and Services We Offer Include:
- Suspension Repairs (including coil, shock, struts replacement)
- Steering System Repairs (including axel and wheel alignment)
- Automatic/Manual/CVT/Semi-Automatic Transmission Repairs
- Engine Repairs (including EcoBoost, Diesel, Duratec)
- Charging System Repairs and Electrical Diagnostics
- Cooling System and Radiator Repairs
- ABS, Disc, and Drum Brake Repairs
- Oil and Fluid Change Services
- Battery Replacements
All Your Ford Repairs Performed Under One Roof
Ford repair requires the expertise of professionals with great knowledge of how to diagnose different problems, then solve them using the latest technology and state-of-the-art equipment. This is exactly what Trinity’s Quality Auto Care offers! All of our technicians are ASE-Certified and experienced in Ford repair. We’ll take care of all your Ford repairing needs, from engine overhauls, to transmission replacements, and much more.
No-Pressure Suggestions for Ford Repair Requirements
At Trinity’s Quality Auto Care, we perform computerized scans to analyze all major and minor issues with your Ford vehicle. Upon successful completion of the diagnostics process, one of our service advisors will go over all the details with you. Their report will highlight all the existing and potential problems with your Ford vehicle, including the condition of parts and components. Feel free to ask questions about these Ford repairs and overall costs. Once you approve of the suggestions without any pressure from us, we will start the Ford repair work.
We always use genuine OEM parts or aftermarket alternatives that meet or exceed OEM specifications. This guarantees dependable and reliable Ford repairs.
The Trinity’s Quality Auto Care Advantage
- Legitimate repair shop for repairing all types of vehicles
- Free loaner car for engine repairing
- Our brand is family owned and operated
- All of our technicians are ASE-Certified
- Reliable repairing service for any vehicle part
- Cutting-edge diagnostic technology
- Electrical system troubleshooting experts
Is your Ford vehicle displaying signs of trouble? Do you need to get your Ford repaired? If so, contact the experts at Trinity’s Quality Auto Care!
Quality Ford Repairs at an Affordable Rate
The Right Ford Repair is Waiting for You
- ASE technicians, including L-1 owner
- GM Certified
- Financing Available
- Latest and greatest technology employed
- Family-owned business: you’re not just a customer
- More personable than dealerships— and less expensive!
- 2-year/ 24,000 warranty on all repairs
- 24-hour towing service
- financing plans available
- shop wifi and complimentary customer shuttle
Schedule Your Ford Repair and Service Now
Call now and schedule your appointment for Ford Repair and service. You’ll work with a team of expert technicians who are dedicated to service and quality. We have proudly served the Salem Area since 2010, and we would love to serve you too!
I can’t even begin to tell you how happy we are with the service we received at Trinity’s Quality Auto Care. Our car has been in and out of the shop for over a year, never getting the issues fully resolved. When our car broke down, we were able to get right in and our car was fixed in less than 24 hours. My husband and I share one car, so getting our car fixed quickly, and right the first time, priceless!!! Thank you so much!!Lues M.
We Specialize in Auto Repair for nearly all makes and models in Salem, OR
We believe car repair should be an easy and hassle-free experience so give us a call at 503-585-8722 and schedule your appointment today.