Kia Repair in Salem, OR
Why Choose Trinity’s Quality Auto Care for Kia Repair?
The Kia brand has earned a strong reputation over the years through exciting and customer-friendly ways to market their cars. Kia aims to surpass expectations with continuous innovation in their automobiles. Their high-quality vehicles are priced way below the competition.
Do you own a Kia? If so, you know the fun of driving it. Still, inexpensive doesn’t mean immune from wear and tear over the years. When you need Kia repairs, don’t hesitate to schedule an appointment with Trinity’s Quality Auto Care.
Kia Repairs We Offer Include:
- Kia Engine Repairs (including DOHC and GEMA)
- Fluid Exchanges (radiator coolant, transmission, brake oil)
- Transmission Repairs (manual, CVT, automatic, semi-automatic)
- Steering System Repairs
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- Braking System Repairs
- Suspension Repairs
Kia Repairs Performed by Experienced Technicians
The technicians at Trinity’s Quality Auto Care have undergone ASE Certification for repairing all Kia vehicles. They hold the knowledge and expertise necessary for performing everything from regular maintenance tasks to major repairs.
Accurate Recommendations for The Right Kia Repairs
When you schedule a Kia repair appointment with Trinity’s Quality Auto Care, rest assured we will get to the root of the problem. Our technicians will perform a rigorous and thorough multi-point visual and mechanical inspection, including a road test and computerized scan.
Comprehensive Outline for Kia Repairs Needed
Once the inspection process is complete and a diagnostics report is generated, one of our service advisors will go over it with you. Don’t hesitate to ask any questions you have related to the Kia repairs or overall costs. We will start the Kia repair work once we receive your 100% support and approval.
The Trinity’s Quality Auto Care Advantage
- Experienced shop for repairing all types of vehicles
- Free loaner car for major engine repairing
- Our brand is family owned and operated
- All of our technicians are ASE-Certified
- Reliable replacement of any vehicle part
- Cutting-edge diagnostic technology
- Electrical system troubleshooting experts
When you need Kia repair, visit Trinity’s Quality Auto Care, the number one alternative to Kia dealerships!
Quality Kia Repairs at an Affordable Rate
The Right Kia Repair is Waiting for You
- ASE technicians, including L-1 owner
- GM Certified
- Financing Available
- Latest and greatest technology employed
- Family-owned business: you’re not just a customer
- More personable than dealerships— and less expensive!
- 2-year/ 24,000 warranty on all repairs
- 24-hour towing service
- financing plans available
- shop wifi and complimentary customer shuttle
Schedule Your Kia Repair and Service Now
Call now and schedule your appointment for Kia Repair and service. You’ll work with a team of expert technicians who are dedicated to service and quality. We have proudly served the Salem Area since 2010, and we would love to serve you too!
I can’t even begin to tell you how happy we are with the service we received at Trinity’s Quality Auto Care. Our car has been in and out of the shop for over a year, never getting the issues fully resolved. When our car broke down, we were able to get right in and our car was fixed in less than 24 hours. My husband and I share one car, so getting our car fixed quickly, and right the first time, priceless!!! Thank you so much!!Lues M.